(Release from OKDHS)
Oklahoma City—On any given day, the Oklahoma Department of Human Services receives hundreds of calls in offices around the state regarding services offered by the agency.
The answers to these commonly asked questions would be of interest to your readers, viewers, or listeners. For this reason, the agency has prepared the attached “Ask OKDHS: Questions and Answers.” The links below will take you to information about specific services.
These may be used as an “Ask OKDHS” series in a newspaper column or broadcast segment. Please consider using this material as you see the need. We can also offer personal commentary if you would like a local OKDHS staff member to be involved with your column or segment.
- Aging Services Division
- Oklahoma Child Care Services
- Oklahoma Child Support Services
- Children and Family Services Division
- Developmental Disabilities Services Division
- Family Support Services Division
- Office of Client Advocacy
- Office of Faith-Based and Community Initiatives
- Office of Inspector General