San Francisco, CA – On Thursday, October 14, members of Chiefs for Change will speak at the 2011 National Summit on Education Reform: Education Everywhere.
Members speaking include:
- Janet Barresi, Oklahoma State Superintendent of Public Instruction;
- Tony Bennett, Indiana Superintendent of Public Instruction;
- Stephen Bowen, Maine Commissioner of Education;
- Chris Cerf, New Jersey Commissioner of Education;
- Paul Pastorek, former Louisiana State Superintendent of Education;
- Gerard Robinson, Florida Commissioner of Education;
- Hanna Skandera, New Mexico Public Education Department Secretary-Designate; and
- Eric Smith, former Florida Commissioner of Education,
The Chiefs' Roundtable will discuss the education reform movement in their states on October 14, 2011, at 9:15 am (PST), at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco, CA.
Hear these state leaders share lessons via live webcast. Click here for your front row seat at this session and to view the live webcast schedule for the event's keynote speakers and general sessions. Note: webcast will be available a few minutes before session begins and will run on Pacific Standard Time.