1. You have the right to full, free and individual testing of your child's educational needs.
2. You have the right to have your child re-evaluated at least every three years if necessary.
3. You have the right to request an IEP meeting at any time. (Common reasons are to address changed medical or behavioral needs.)
4. You have the right to written notification from your child's school in your native language of the school's intention to evaluate, place in Special Education, to hold an IEP meeting or to stop Special Education services.
5. You have the right to see your child's school records at any time and have copies made.
6. You have the right to request that a record be explained, changed or destroyed.
(Source: Oklahoma Office of Disability Concerns)