Exemplary High Performing Schools are ranked among a state's highest performing schools as measured by state assessments; Exemplary Improving Schools are schools with at least 40 percent of the students from disadvantaged backgrounds that have reduced the achievement gaps by making the most progress in improving student performance on state assessments.
Extremely High Performing
- KIPP Reach College Preparatory School in Oklahoma City
- Pratt Elementary School in Sand Springs
- Santa Fe High School in Edmond
- Waurika Elementary School
- Hoover Elementary School in Enid
- Hulbert Elementary School
“The fact that we have elementary, middle and high schools on this list and schools from rural and urban communities shows that improvement can happen in every area,” Barresi said.